Who’s the king at 135?

With Stevenson making the move up to the Lightweight division, who do you think is the king of the weight class?

• Shakur Stevenson
  • Gervonta Davis
  • Devin Haney
  • Vasyl Lomachenko

0 voters

Personally, I voted for Haney. Hard to bet against him right now. What I like about these four guys is I think it’s fairly realistic to see any of them beating or losing to any of the others. Very well balanced at the top of the weight class.

1 Like

It’s Haney at the moment as he is undisputed. Though I think Loma and Shakur are really tough fights for him. My guess is that if they all fought each other then Loma comes out on top.

Re Tank, who the hell knows. Mayweather won’t let him fight anyone. A real shame as it seems his whole journey is about making money and not any kind of legacy.

3 Likes

Agreed. I think that Shakur might be the most talented of the bunch but you have to pick Haney at the moment. Well said about Tank. What a waste of talent

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous really re Tank. The arguments I see from people online are crazy. Imagine supporting a promotions company. Same in the UK with Matchroom fan boys. Who cares how much these guys make unless your getting a cut. Just get the best fighting the best!

This also applies to Crawford v Spence. Man, boxing fans are dumb as f these days :rofl:

1 Like