Beta testers please read ahead of version 1.00.08

Yes it is but we try to make sure this shit doesn’t happen. Even in beta…

It’s playing good though other than that. We have been up for past two nights playing.

Nah was fine before. Will play on a bit and see if others don’t sign.

Here is my gym reputation screen.

Nah, even my real life boxer Charlie Edwards won’t sign on. And he isn’t even great. Mass exodus here :joy: (he is another of my starting boxers).

We will update the beta in next hour or so.

Nice one. Needless to say, I will be hoping the little Judas Charlie Edwards loses tomorrow night :joy:

1 Like

Build and a fix for broken relationships will be up soon. Hang in there.

1 Like

Right, there’s a fix to the bug and a hotfix to rebuild relationships in TestFlight as we speak.

1 Like

Good stuff, that was quick. Will bin off that game and start again I think.

1 Like

One small thing IM, not sure if your aware but when you start a new game the default is now ‘continue with existing game world’.

Yes. We’re trying to make it so that a new game with the existing world is as good to start as with a whole new world. Each game world develops so much now that we think it a huge shame to just junk it every time. We have game histories, hall of fame to come and that stuff is so much better with a single ever-lasting game world (in theory).

1 Like

Good stuff, makes sense to me.

Unifying titles is counting as 2 wins on players profile screen.

In the instance below I have vacated titles, keeping one. And have ended up having my next fight as a unification. The players title fights record seems to be counting each win as 2. (He has had 5 title fights, not the 7 as per the profile screen)

Cheers

Dunno if it’s the same with anyone else but just about every fight ends in a ko/tko on my game even if there power is at about 10 they could still have about 30 wins with about 29 ko’s and that’s most of the fighters have a win ko ratio like that

Power seems to be creeping up in the way our backend system evolves the fight mechanic and KO and TKO is over indexing against what feels right. We will be toning this down this week in the beta.

Thanks

1 Like

That’s Monday morning sorted then…

1 Like

You’re right.
It’s counting belts not fights…

Yeah thought that was the case. I’m sure most boxers wouldn’t complain about their record being inflated like that!

Actually the developers have said it was actually a bug rather than belts… Anyway, it’s apparently fixed.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed that quicker than a Josh Taylor knockout.

1 Like

Would seem that fix didn’t work. When you vacate any titles, your future bouts are now not being registered in the ‘title fights’ row.