Beta testers please read ahead of version 1.00.08

Yeah we noticed that earlier.
It’s fixed now :wink: Be up in the next TestFlight version. Be warned the undisputed money inflation has been sorted…!

1 Like

For those on the beta 1.00.08.
Simple question… :slight_smile:

• Starting money of $0.5m is too much
  • Starting money of $0.5m is about right
  • Starting money of $0.5m is too little

0 voters

After one of the updates there I lost my ibf middleweight title and i started a new game with the existing game universe but the title still isn’t there is there anyway to get it back or do I need to start a completely new game?

Hi

Was that your post in the TestFlight feedback regarding this?

We aren’t sure what’s happened there but suspect its fixed now. Alas we don;'t have an immediate hot fix so new game is only way.

Yes that was me and thank you

I have played 3 years (156 weeks) and so think the game is more competitive. The only issue I see is that I will get fighters that will rank #1 for example for the WBC but will be ranked much lower in the others. Here is one of my stable leaderboards which shows this. I notice the hotfix was removed and that’s fine but would be good to get the rankings closer together for the 3 major sanctioning bodies.

We have consciously tried to make them distinct, in particular the “WBC” organisation but will obviously optimise once the power users :wink: have gotten going… .

Sounds good. I am now In the 4th year and the other sanctioning bodies are much closer