Your favourite boxers

What’s wrong with tank lol

I think in general people think that Tank has been protected and hasn’t really fought anyone (except PBC fans of course who seem to lap it up). Everyone just wants to see him in some proper fights.

Agreed. Would like to see Tank take on the winner of Haney/Kambosos or Loma next. Romero was probably his toughest opponent yet but that’s not really saying much, and as a title holder who claims to be the top dog in the division, he needs to fight the best.

He passes the eye test for sure. But no one really knows how good he is. I think him v Loma would be a great fight. Totally contrasting styles.

Provided that post-war Loma is the same Loma from before, it would be a fight of the year candidate for sure.

1 Like

Why for some fighters the narrative is “he’s only fighting who is put in front of him” but other fighters it’s “he’s protected”can we get some fairness in this sport please?? Cause regardless tank isn’t out here robbing guys either (josh Taylor and Canelo) let’s be real

Not sure iv used that narrative myself. Surely we all just want to see the best fight the best. You can’t seriously think Tank has done that?

Also not sure what Canelo or Taylor have to do with it. They both completely cleaned up divisions and became undisputed. Most fighters have dodgy decisions, even the very best like Ali and Mayweather.

Think this statement hits nail on the head. I like watching tank but like most people I think he needs to properly prove himself. Also the fact that there’s not a shortage of very good opponents in his division makes it more annoying to me.

1 Like